- Sales can be made in-person or by phone
- Interlock Paving Systems accepts most credit cards.
- All government IMPAC cards accepted
- Pavers are loaded by experienced loader operators.
- Assistance, during loading hours when needed, is available at no charge for helping customers load vehicles, truck beds, etc.
- Interlock accepts no responsibility for consequential damage which may result from driver/owner loading requests.
- Interlock Paving Systems, Inc. delivers throughout Hampton Roads, as well as Virginia and North Carolina.
- Delivery charges are based on the distance from Interlock Paving Systems Hampton, VA office to the customer’s delivery site and the square footage of the project. (Call for an estimate)
- Customer requests for delivery of product past the cube line, is done with customer accepting sole responsibility for any and all consequential damage.
- Arrangements can be made at the time of sale or up to 30 days post date of the sales transaction.
- 10% discount given to “all” military personnel (includes active duty, reserve, guard and dependents)
- A valid military ID card must be presented at time of purchase.
Support for Architects and Engineers
- Provide technical support and suggest ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute) industry standards.
- Deliver or ship samples for shape and color (per specification, per job).
- Provide and update the Interlock Paving System’s Tech-Manual.
- Available by appointment to discuss different paver applications and solutions, (i.e. residential, commercial, pedestrian, vehicular, or permeable).